Friday 3 February 2012

Why I Create a Blog

  " Syafiq, you like to write, right? why wont u create a blog? besides, dont make the poem collection you make wasted just like that... start blogging.."
   The word that my friend said 2 years ago seems to be meaningless in that time since Im not good in computer. there are many reason actually..
 I dont really care if no one read, but.... i do this cuz by this way, i can share my knowledge or give ideas about sumthin at least... ok... one more..
  Aihhh.. susahnya jugak maw speaking neee bha... bgayak betul maw cakap inggeris kunun.. anyway, aq maw kongsi tntng da'wah, koleksi sajak yg aq bwat n my crita hidup.. who cares if no one read? im just  be myself.. n utk mhormati my friends amanat.. tq ya.. huhuhu.. enjoy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment